The OEM F-150 Catted Headers on the 2015-2022 5.0L F-150 V8 leave a lot to be desired. The stock unit is manufactured with the goal of suppressing the motors sound as much as possible. This sound deadening robs the motor of vital flow and horsepower. Take your horsepower back with the LTH Long Tube Headers!
Please note that 2022 F-150’s will require a 4.6 / 5.4 Ford Modular Engine Flexible Oil Dipstick 2V 3V 4V
The LTH F-150 Catted Headers are finished in our exclusive Titan™ finish that provides an all over matte finish and added durability.
F-150 Catted Headers Key Features
- Available in a range of sizes
- Titan™ finish for added durability
- Modular design allows for use with OEM components
- Developed for best balance of low end and top end power.
- Precision designed for perfect fitment.
- Manufactured in house in the USA
- Lifetime warranty, as always
- We recommend reusing or purchasing a set of OEM gaskets, seeing we have found that they are superior for the application
The Coyote F-150 V8 has an amazing sound, thanks to it’s 5.0L. Also headers are one of the best mods on this platform, as it gives you more power. Combine this with the incredible sound and you have a winner. Accordingly modifying the catback section of the exhaust will give you more sound, but the headers are really where the power is at.
Certainly Headers free up a lot of power, especially when the car has a tune for the added airflow. Consequently the same is true for the F-150 Coyote Headers. Truly any Coyote F-150 V8 can benefit from a set of proper headers. Free up your horsepower and let that V8 sing!
Not California exhaust compliant | No implied CARB certification | Off-road use only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov